ALittleBitOfNitya

ALittleBitOfNitya

Saturday, February 13, 2010

unlucky week....

yeah..it was...
started on monday with a terrible feet ache that continued until tuesday...where i decided to catch up with the doctor of PKU(hehe Room No. 6). I told him that i had a marathon after a very looooong time.....so this is wat he had to say...

doc:haaa...ini mesti dah lame tak lari ni..tapak kaki u ni tiba2 u bagi pressure...so dia terkejut...
me:okei....
doc: mase u lari tu...all the blood rush to the feet to supply blood...u kene letak air batu...bagi dia cool sikit...ok...
me:sakitlah lah doc...boleh bagi pain killer tak?
Doc:Hey u kan allergic....to ponstan..
me: Give me a different pain killer lah..
DOc:ok let me c...





so he gave me a pain killer....

what happen was, i got back n happily bandaged my feet..like he asked me to do...
and took the pain killer....i was ok til i took another....

I HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION...oh GOSH...
OMG.....
like my brother karthik describes as me a caricature...wen i hav an allergic reaction
i was like....im gonna look like an alien..shit lah
my housemates was equally terrified.....
priya easpecially....
she asked...
priya: What happen?
me:haha....allergic di...
me:i dah biasa kot...soon u will c my mouth will be huge...
priya:aiyo....
me:hehe..teruk ah?
priya:yalah...
priya kom:i think u better sleep..
me:ok d...i tido dulu..

so thats wat happen that day...
the next day i had OS lab....
to my surpris...my face still bengkak lah....
so ponteng klas...
nak beli broadband in F2....pun tak jadi..actually want to go yest...hmmmmm
mata bengkak pulah....
ha...its the pic i took...alamak tadi upload...
okei...
hmmm...so beli broadband esok ah...tomoro will still be there rte?
so that nite...i was doin my labsheet to pass up ....




suddenly...laptop switch off...
okei...overheat kot...
on again....the same thing...
ok...try again....
offfffff
shit.....whats happening....
on again...
ok...
hmmmm
off lagi...
its sooo gettin on my nerves....
oklah...i mus format...
i format myself lah....but tak jadi.....

so i was suppose to go the PC Fair....i was rely looking forward to buy broadband...n browse everyday at home......hmmmm....n chat lah the truth....
but i had to bring my laptop to winsoft...because i couldnt even save my documents....
lingering on my head...is that its the end of the laptop...how am i gonna survive....
omg.....dont want to spend on a new laptop, i rather shop for new clothes....hmmm..or maybe spend for food....
so i gave my loptop to them.. explainin the problem....
felt that i lost somethin....without a limb.......without my phone or maybe without my beloved purse.....

broadband couldn't buy for student price....no way im gonna buy outside.....

soo there goes my week of horror....not horror lah...hmmmm i can say troublesome week....

my laptop was given back...
according to Debbie...its motherboard ROSAK....
WHAT ON EARTH.....
motherboard rosak......
takpa lah auntie..u tak payah wat ape2....must buy new ah?
GOD....
i buat sendiri....
so i bawak balik rumah......assignment sume wat kat library.....
hmmm...
so thursday...im back...friday im bloggin....thanks to my father n karthik....they r geniuses..it turns out to be a virus problem...donno wat they did...its perfect like it was the first time i used it....
so dont trust anyone out there.....useless...trust ppl in your own house....
even the doc....actually its my fault....i asked him for the pain killer....
he should noe rte....that maybe i bole allergic...dia bagi jugak....
or maybe i should be carefull....
hmmm...


im so glad i have blood relations at home where all my problems are solved in very little time......

I OWE U ALL....
thanks....from the bottom my heart....thanks soo much....
hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment